Saturday, November 13, 2010

Etude House BL009



Etude House - BL009, 2 coats

Ah, it's good to be back home - especially when you've got half a dozen packages waiting for you at the post office! I received a bunch of Etude House lacquers from Hong Kong and among them was this little beauty, known only by her code name BL009. *cue James Bond music* The abundant green shimmer is super sparkly and the base colour lands somewhere between dark, inky blue and teal. I had to trim a few stray hairs off the brush but otherwise application was a breeze.

2 kommenttia:

The Phalanges Friend said...

WOW, this is crazy beautiful!!
I definitely want to buy some Etude polishes...they make some gorgeous colors.

And I can't remember if I've ever mentioned this, but your nails are gorgeous!!

LB said...

Oooo, that is pretty! Wow!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...