Sunday, September 11, 2011

Depend 245 & cupcake nail art


Depend - 245, 2 coats

This light pastel mint with a hint of blue was a difficult colour to photograph, and I had to tweak the hue and saturation levels a lot afterwards. These two pictures offer a far more accurate representation of the polish than the ones below with the cupcakes. Once again, I have nothing negative to say about Depend's formula, brush or drying time.




 Depend - 245, 2 coats & cupcake nail art

My first shot at painting cupcakes! For the bases on my left hand I used OPI You Don't Know Jacques (index and ring) and my own nude franken (thumb, middle and pinky), then using the alternating colour to paint the stripes. For the different frostings I used a turquoise and a pink from H&M, a lilac from Depend and a pastel yellow from Rimmel. The bottom picture shows the results before I added some shading to the cupcakes. I also threw in a photo of my right hand even though I'm not especially proud of the wonky stripes and bleeding colours. :p

8 kommenttia:

Deborah - Love. Varnish, chocolate and more... said...

Great take on the design!

Kayleigh said...

The design is adorable!

Erika said...

Look who's back. :)

With pretty polish and adorable cupcakes that look good enough to eat.

Good to see you posting.

cupcake party favors said...

Love the cupcake nail arts!

Unknown said...

OMG this is so cute!!
I loooove it!

Anonymous said...

I love cupcake nails! =)

Jezika said...

cute design :)

Anonymous said...

This is a super cute design and great for a birthday!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...