Thursday, October 27, 2011

CQ Gem Green & abstract nail art




CQ - Gem Green, 2 coats

Gem Green is a mint/sea foam green shimmer with a weak holographic effect. The formula was nice and the polish dried fairly quickly. In the bottle Gem Green appeared pretty sheer thus I initially thought that this one must require a ton of coats, but no, this is just two coats. o.O


CQ - Gem Green, 2 coats & abstract nail art

I'd seen people use those French manicure guide stickers in this fashion before and decided to try it myself. The gold polish is by Beauty UK and the pink one is Petites Fairy Pink (full mani done with it is here). I put a coat of Nubar Pink Crème under Pink Fairy, and I also used it for the dots. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I'm not a fan of '80s colour schemes, so this mani came off the same day. :p

8 kommenttia:

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful polish!!
Your deco on it is perfect!!
I really love it!

greeneyespinknails said...

Wow! I really like your design; very creative!

Lindsey R said...

Wow, that design is awesome!

Ms Jelena said...

Looks amazing and so unique!

mrsrexy said...

Wowzers...that is some skill there! Great mani!

Anutka said...

This is gorgeous! Such a great idea.. I will have to try it for sure :)

april brooks said...

Wow! This is truly gorgeous.

Nieodnaleziona said...

This is awesome - love it!!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...