Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Layered purples & glitter gradation








Layered purples & glitter gradation

Oh dear... this mani has so much going on in it I don't know where to start. Originally, I had wanted to do a simple, clean nude mani with absolutely no bells or whistles, but the polish I was using was so sheer I would've had to do 5 or 6 coats to get an even semi-opaque finish. So I said to hell with it, I'm going to have to redo this all in any case, and just started slapping on any sheer polish that was on my desk. In addition to the nude polish, this has at least the following: Flormar Supershine Miracle Colors U28, Maybelline Purple Water, Pure Ice Busted, China Glaze Nova, and an unnamed Yes Love purple tinted hologram glitter. Phew! And you know what - I actually really, really like the end result!

21 kommenttia:

danielle said...

WOW. What a gorgeous result!!

Danny said...

oh I love this combination!!! super pretty!

Lindsey R said...

You did an amazing job on this, love it!

°Kati° said...

This looks amazing! wow!

Deborah - Love. Varnish, chocolate and more... said...

The gradient looks goooood!

My Autistic Adventure said...

That is so beautiful. I absolutely love it!

Mohn said...

I like this, very pretty!!!

Bruno said...

...I'm telling you, fair ladies, that I NEED to book a holiday abroad (preferably in Italy or France, history and art on nom nom) before I go insane...! :'(

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! OMG This is gorgeous!

Dana said...

I like this gradient! I tried this method/

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful *tears forming in eyes*. It is like a wonderful dream. SO BEAUTIFUL!!! (Sorry, I just REALLY love this!!)

Toyomi said...

Such a gorgeous outcome !

Angie said...

I really like the results too! So jealous that you have the nail length to get a nice gradient!

Unknown said...

Great idea!!
I love it!

Crystal said...

gorgeous!

Freshie said...

This turned out wonderfully!

JFloColman said...

this is so pretty! love the gradient and color, and i like how it starts at ur cuticles!

im so happy to be a new follower!

I Drink Nail Polish said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love this! <3

Unknown said...

Major! You, your site, and your work all major! Seriously just shut up ;) Visit my site and let me have any pointers... PLEASE! <3

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

Leisel said...

Oh, I LOVE this! I hope I can find a way to sort of recreate it. It is gorgeous, and my very favorite color, too!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...