Saturday, January 7, 2012

We Care Icon Magic Sapphire & glitter gradation



We Care Icon - Blue Sapphire & glitter gradation

Oh, look - it's another glitter gradation... again. The reason I like these is that it's an easy way to spice up any existing mani, and the lesser amount of glitter used (vs. a full glitter mani) means that one can remove a gradation like this with relatively little hassle.

Blue Sapphire by We Care Icon has this incredibly glowy shimmer in it which would take it to the top of my dark blue polishes list, but the packaging is just dismal. The WCI polishes come in these teeny-tiny, square-shaped 5 ml bottles with the shortest wand you'll EVER see in a nail polish brush. Now, if the bottle is just sitting on the table and you dip the brush into it, you can't get any of the product out, but you'll  have to pick the bottle up and actually POUR the nail polish out and onto the brush. Not cool, WCI, not cool.

23 kommenttia:

Unknown said...

Your nails are perfect!!! I love blue and it's gorgeous with the gradient effect :)

Annie said...

That looks incredible! I want to do this too..

♥beauxs mom said...

i love it so sparkly, ive never thought to do the gradient from the cuticle down very cool and creative.

Unknown said...

wow! it's unbelievable how perfect your nails are! and this manicure is just AWESOME ! :D

fingers said...

Just found your blog am a new follower! Just wanted to say besides your nails, I am so loving your blog design and background! Just love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this reminds me of the night sky. I LOVE THIS LOOK!!! :D

JFloColman said...

this is so pretty! love the blue glitter gradient

Yasmin said...

This is beautiful! I love it :)

Lindsey R said...

That blue is gorgeous! And I love the glitter gradient!

Rainbowify Me said...

Another perfect blue manicure. It looks great with the glitter!

Deborah - Love. Varnish, chocolate and more... said...

Gorgeous gradient, very perfect!

Sminkan said...

Wow! So pretty! Love your nails!

Doo ♥ said...

Uskomaton syvyysefekti ♥

Unknown said...

Great mani!!
I love it!

Heather @ Peace, Love & Polish said...

Gorgeous! I love that you did the glitter gradient from the cuticle down.

april brooks said...

Drop dead gorgeous!

Maggie said...

I just have to say, not only do I love that color, but you have BEAUTIFUL nails! Your polish is so perfect and that color looks great with your skin tone!

cessione del quinto said...

what a sight! your nails are beautiful, they look great for a night out.
Sara M.

Unknown said...

I love this gradient! So pretty!

Bunny Nails said...

I love how your nails look and the swatches are just perfect!

Anonymous said...

Love these so much!!

chichicho said...

very very pretty!

Maria Z. said...

The colour blu is my favourite,this is so pretty.Maria Z,

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...