Friday, May 18, 2012

Las Vegas Showgirl's Nightmare




Las Vegas Showgirl's Nightmare

It all started with two coats of L'Oréal Resist and Shine #739, the most gorgeous cool gold you'll ever see. Unfortunately, every single Resist and Shine polish I've tried ends up bubbling like a mofo, and this one was no exception. The finished product here is an attempt to hide those ugly bumps - the sponged on purple microglitter did conceal the vast majority of them, and since I had gone through all that trouble, I decided to finally make some use of my large selection of (plastic) rhinestones. Garish, yes, but I couldn't stop looking at my nails during the whole two days that the stones stayed on.

8 kommenttia:

KarenD said...

Nightmare? More like a dream come true for a lover of bling! :)

P.S. Forgive me if I've already asked you--any chance you'd consider turning off word verification for comments? It makes my eyes go all wonky.

Allie W said...

Fabulous!! Love this

Unknown said...

Wow, just WOW!! I can't stop looking at them either! And it really is a beautiful gold ;) Really great manicure!!

Anonymous said...

Ohmygosh ohmygosh ohmygooosh!!! I LOVE THIS!!! This is so amazingly beautiful!! :D

Glowstars said...

Love it! It's like a party on your nails!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!
Such a great mani!

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails said...

These are so fun.

Bibulle said...

fun fun fun and gorgeous! I love it, simply love it! and your blog is very enlightening (I don't know if it is the right word for what I wanna say, I am french sorry) xD

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...