Saturday, May 19, 2012

Miyo Tropicana & China Glaze Cracked Concrete


Miyo - Tropicana, 2 coats

I don't know much about this brand, but I'm pretty sure that Tropicana might be a perfect dupe for Essie She's Picture Perfect. Both are periwinkle with hidden pink shimmer, but only Tropicana is scented!


 Miyo - Tropicana & China Glaze - Cracked Concrete, 2 + 1 coats

Naturally, I had to layer something over Tropicana...

 Miyo - Tropicana & Barry M - Blue Print, 2 + 1 coats

...And here's my right hand with another crackle polish.

5 kommenttia:

Unknown said...

Great combos!
I love them!

Noor said...

miyo tropicana is such a gorgeous color~!
I really liked how you merged the crackle over it, it turned really cute :D <3

Heather @ Peace, Love & Polish said...

Pretty!

Unknown said...

Love both. Sometimes I think I'm over crackle but when I see mani's like yours I want to pull my crackles back out :)

Jackie said...

pretty, I have the cracked concrete and have not been happy with any mani I did...this gives me hope!!

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...