Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pink gradation & floral nail art stickers


Pink gradation & floral nail art stickers

Hi everyone, I'm back from my hiatus with a mani very that is very "me" - a light pink base with nail art stickers. I started with two coats of a generic white polish, then a coat of Delia No. 1 #206 (a super light semi-opaque pink) after which I sponged on Delia No. 1 #13 (a warm toned opaque mid pink) almost all the way to the cuticle, and Golden Rose Fashion Color #24 (a semi-dark shimmery pink) along the free edge. After adding a few stickers the mani was finished, easy peasy.

5 kommenttia:

Unknown said...

Awww, it's so sweet! Love the gradient! And yaaaaay you're back! I've missed you and your posts :)

Freshie said...

The stickers look great and blend nicely with the pinks!

Unknown said...

this is really feminine and cute :) gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Reminds me of cherry blossoms. Kawaii!

Noxelia said...

Que bonita!!!! :D

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...